22nd July 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Khyentse Foundation Buddhist Studies Scholarship?

Hi team, I need your help. Actually I am thinking of applying in Khyentse Foundation Buddhist Studies Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship program. Kindly help me to know about the procedure of application.

25th July 2019, 10:36 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Khyentse Foundation Buddhist Studies Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi team, I need your help. Actually I am thinking of applying in Khyentse Foundation Buddhist Studies Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship program. Kindly help me to know about the procedure of application.
Here I am providing you the steps, and procedure to apply for Khyentse Foundation Buddhist Studies Scholarship. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through following steps -

Step 1: Visit the Official website to download the application form.
Step 2: Once the downloaded the application please save the form on the computer, and open it with Adobe Reader.
Step 3: Application form should be filled with all necessary details. .
Step 4: Filled application form should be send to the E-mail address [email protected].
27th July 2019, 02:00 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Khyentse Foundation Buddhist Studies Scholarship?

Procedure to apply for Khyentse Foundation Buddhist Studies Scholarship:--

Step 1:-- Download the application form and save it to your computer.

Step 2:-- Open Adobe Reader (click here to install) and fill out the application.

Step 3:-- Save the document.

Step 4:-- Email the completed form to [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?