22nd July 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Khyentse Foundation Buddhist Studies Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Khyentse Foundation Buddhist Studies Scholarship. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

25th July 2019, 10:20 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Khyentse Foundation Buddhist Studies Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in Khyentse Foundation Buddhist Studies Scholarship. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!
There is no such age limit specified in the Khyentse Foundation Buddhist Studies Scholarship official Notification. To be eligible,

1) The candidate should be a Student/Scholar/Teacher/Practitioner/Translator of any tradition, school and sects of Buddhism.

2) The candidate must have enrolled in a degree program in Buddhist Studies, attending a retreat, or studying Tibetan to become a translator are eligible to apply for this scholarship.

Contact Information:
Email: [email protected]
Official website - > Click Here !!
27th July 2019, 02:01 PM
pagolworld

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Khyentse Foundation Buddhist Studies Scholarship?

There is no age limit.

Anyone can apply for Khyentse Foundation Buddhist Studies Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?