5th August 2020, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the National Cyber Olympiad 2020

I am studying in 10th standard and I have heard that the National Cyber Olympiad is conducted by SOF. I would like to know about the procedure of how I can apply for this Olympiad? Please let me know about the procedure asap.

8th August 2020, 04:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the National Cyber Olympiad 2020

Procedure to apply for the National Cyber Olympiad 2020:-

Students can apply for National Cyber Olympiad 2020 in offline mode . Students can collect the NCO application form 2020 from the principal, Vice Principal or teacher in - charge. After filling the complete SOF NCO form 2020, students have to submit the same with the fees of Rs 120 to school authorities. Students can only apply for the National Cyber Olympiad 2020 through their respective schools only.
8th August 2020, 07:49 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° All eligible students can apply for the Olympiad through their respective schools only. SOF will send the prospectus along with the registration forms to all the registered schools. They need to return the duly filled registration forms to SOF before the due date. In case the school is not registered it may send a request for prospective by sending an email at [email protected].
8th August 2020, 09:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the National Cyber Olympiad 2020:

••• All the Eligible candidates can apply for the Olympiad through their respective schools only.

••• SOF will send the prospectus along with the registration forms to all the registered schools.

••• They need to return the duly filled registration forms to SOF before the due date.

••• Official website
http://sofworld.org
8th August 2020, 11:50 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for the National Cyber Olympiad is given below-

All eligible students can apply for the Olympiad through their respective schools only. SOF will send the prospectus along with the registration forms to all the registered schools. They need to return the duly filled registration forms to SOF before the due date.

Note: In case the school is not registered, it may send a request for prospectus by sending an email at [email protected].

Last date to apply for this Olympiad is 31/8/2020.
10th August 2020, 10:42 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: Procedure to apply for the National Cyber Olympiad 2020

Procedure to apply for the National Cyber Olympiad 2020.

Any student studying in either of the classes from 1 to 10 can apply for Cyber Olympiad through their school. If not registered, the school can register itself by sending a request e-mail to Science Olympiad Foundation.

It is conducted by Science Olympiad Foundation (SOF) with the aim of identifying and nurturing future scientists, technologists and IT talent at school level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?