12th August 2018, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for SOF National Cyber Olympiad?

Dear friends, I am interested to apply in SOF National Cyber Olympiad. I just want to know that how can I apply for this SOF National Cyber Olympiad? Kindly help me to know about the procedure for applying in this SOF National Cyber Olympiad. Waiting for your reply!

27th August 2018, 05:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for SOF National Cyber Olympiad?

National Cyber Olympiad is conducted by Science*Olympiad*Foundation (SOF). It is a*cyber concepts and knowledge competition for students of class 1 to class 12. You can apply for National Cyber Olympiad competition through your respective schools only. Registration forms are available at all schools registered with SOF.*The teacher in charge of your school will*generate the participated students' Roll Numbers as per the guidelines of SOF. A copy of these roll numbers along with the Students' Registration Sheet (SRS) and School Registration Form (SRF) will be sent to the Foundation's office before the due date of submission of forms. You have to pay the Rs. 125/ for examination fee.

For more information, please visit the below mentioned link.
http://www.sofworld.org/nco
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?