13th October 2022, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students. I would like to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship. I don’t know how to apply for this National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education. Please let me know as soon as possible.

15th October 2022, 10:42 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students?

Candidates after getting registration /admission in the notified university /institutes and after accessing their eligibility and suitability as per the criteria prescribed for scholarship apply online through the scholarship portal strictly within the cutoff date and time given in the advertisement .

Payment of Fellowship amount will be made through the system of Direct Benefit Transfer .
15th October 2022, 06:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students?

Procedure to apply for National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students:-

Click on apply now

Navigate to applicants corner and click on new registration.

Now click on click here for other scholarship scheme.

Read the guidelines carefully, select the Undertaker and continue.

Provide all details and bank details.

Select Aadhar or bank account number.

The mobile number will be verified and OTP will be generated.

Now login using OTP and application form, an application ID and password will be generated which can be used for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?