6th February 2021, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the NIPGR New Delhi Junior Research Fellowship 2021? Benefits of this Fellowship?

Hi Sir, I came to know about the NIPGR New Delhi Junior Research Fellowship. I want to apply for this fellowship. First of all, what are the benefits I will get through this fellowship? And please tell me the procedure through which I can apply. Waiting for your response!

7th February 2021, 03:07 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the NIPGR New Delhi Junior Research Fellowship 2021? Benefits of this Fellowship?

Procedure and Benefits to apply for the NIPGR New Delhi Junior Research Fellowship 2021:-

Procedure:-

Visit the official website:-
www.nipger.ac.in

Click on the apply now button and read all details.

Download the application format.

Fill in all required details in application and attach relevant documents.

Send a single PDF file of the complete application in the given format with the subject line 'Application for the position of JRF /PA - 1' to the email: [email protected] and IP ji aau.ac.in with self attested soft copy of the degree/ experience certificates.

Benefits:-

The fellowship amount for the above position is at par with the similar Fellowship by DBT/ DST.

Official Website:-

www.nipger.ac.in
7th February 2021, 04:13 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the NIPGR New Delhi Junior Research Fellowship 2021? Benefits of this Fellowship?

Procedure to apply:-

Go to the official website:-
www.nipgr.ac.in

Click on the 'Apply Now' button.

Read all details carefully.

Download the application form.

Fill in all required details in the application and attached relevant documents.

Send a single PDF file of the complete application in the given format with the subject Line 'Application for the position of JRF/PA - 1' to the email:-
[email protected] with self attested soft copy of the degree / experience certificates.

Benefits:-

The fellowship amount for the above position as at par with the similar Fellowship by DBT/ DST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?