13th November 2022, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship, Maharashtra?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship, Maharashtra? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

15th November 2022, 03:34 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship, Maharashtra?

Procedure to apply for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship, Maharashtra:-

1) Interested applicants should visit the MahaDBT official portal for scholarship login.

2) He/ she should click on the 'New Applicant Registration' to initiate the registration process.

3) The applicant should fill in all the required details and verify the email ID and mobile phone number to register.
15th November 2022, 05:22 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Rajarshi Shahu Maharaj Scholarship, Maharashtra?

Interested applicants should visit the MahaDBT official portal for scholarship login. He/ she should click on the 'New Applicant Registration' to initiate the registration process. The applicant should fill in all the required details and verify the email ID and mobile phone number to register.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?