26th December 2018, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Road Heroes Student 2 Scholar Programme?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for Road Heroes Student 2 Scholar Programme? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

18th July 2022, 10:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Road Heroes Student 2 Scholar Programme?

1 For application purpose , one can visit the official website and fill the form

2. Scholarship profile creation is a step 2

3 Scholarship matching
Based on the profile, the system will.find matching scholarship for the students

4 Application assistance
Receive dedicated assistance for applying to matching scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?