10th December 2018, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Education Loans of Kotak Mahindra Bank offered with Insurance?

Hello Sir, I have heard that Kotak Mahindra Bank is giving insurance for those candidate who is taking education loan through this bank? Is it true or false? Because I have heard but I want to confirm first then I will move ahead to apply for loan.

18th July 2022, 11:14 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education Loans of Kotak Mahindra Bank offered with Insurance?

Those who are interested can apply for loan.
When it comes to abroad education loan process of NBFCs and private banks, all applicants of an education loan without collateral must purchase an education loan insurance.
This is a mandatory requirement that every student who applies for loan without collateral is expected to fulfill.

For loans upto 4 lacs , no collateral security is required.
For loans above INR 7.5 lacs both collateral security as well as third party gurantee is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?