11th February 2020, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students 2020?

Dear friends, I would like to know how I can apply for Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students this year. Can any of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying for this scholarship? Waiting for your response!

13th February 2020, 05:14 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students 2020?

Procedure to apply for Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students 2020:
  • Click on this link : Click Here
  • Now Click on 'Apply Now' link.
  • Click on 'Register Now' link and register with your e-mail id.
  • Now Click on 'Start Application'
  • Fill all the required details in the application form.
  • Now click on 'Upload' and upload all the relevant documents like photo identity proof, address proof, attested copy of class 10th and 12th mar sheet, current year fee receipt and copy of passbook/cancelled cheque.
  • At last click on 'Submit' button.
9th March 2020, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students 2020?

After that process do we have to take printout of application and get signature on it from college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?