14th September 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Sardar Patel Crisis Scholarship Programme 2019?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know that how can I apply for Sardar Patel Crisis Scholarship Programme? I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

21st September 2019, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Sardar Patel Crisis Scholarship Programme 2019?

Procedure to Apply for Sardar Patel Crisis Scholarship Programme 2019

- You need to apply online through their official website https://www.spuvvn.edu/

- Just fill the form correctly and upload all the required documents.

- Recheck all the details filled and submit the application.
23rd September 2019, 04:39 PM
Agricultist

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Sardar Patel Crisis Scholarship Programme 2019?

Application Procedure

1. Applicants must have scholarship sum will be provided to students in form of a ‘Demand Draft – DD’

2. All scholarship amount D.Ds will be issued in favor of the school/college/university or respective academic institution of the scholar.

3. Selected scholars will receive a confirmation notification on their mobile phones via SMS on the registered contact numbers provided at the time of registration.

4. Scholarship support is granted for 1 Year only, and can be availed for maximum 2 years of education.

For more details visit website https://www.spuvvn.edu/
30th September 2019, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Which is the application form for that scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?