17th August 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Siemens Scholarship Program 2019?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying for a scholarship which is Siemens Scholarship Program 2019? I am interested to apply for this scholarship. So please help me to know about this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

20th August 2019, 01:09 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Siemens Scholarship Program 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying for a scholarship which is Siemens Scholarship Program 2019? I am interested to apply for this scholarship. So please help me to know about this scholarship. Waiting for your response!

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online (https://internet.siemens.co.in/ScholarShip/UI/Forms/Home.aspx) for the Siemens Scholarship Program. The Siemens Scholarship Program is open now and candidates can apply on or before 31st August, 2019 for the scholarship. They have to fill the online application form completely for availing the Siemens Scholarship Program. Candidates can find the details in the Siemens website link given Click Here
20th August 2019, 08:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Siemens Scholarship Program 2019 are as follows:-
Go to the scholarship application page.
Fill all three sections of the form including personal details, educational details, engineering details.
Select if currently availing any other scholarship or not.
Select if availing hostel services or not.
Accept the terms and conditions and submit the form.
22nd August 2019, 01:25 AM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to apply for Siemens Scholarship Program 2019:

Step 1: Visit the official website Click Here
Step 2: You must have fill the three sections of the form including Personal Information, Academic detail, and Engineering details.
Step 3: Accept the terms and conditions and submit the form.
Step 4: Click on "Submit: Button.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?