7th January 2019, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for The Skoll Scholarship?

Hi team, I need your help. Actually I am thinking to apply in The Skoll Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship program. Kindly help me to know about the procedure of application.

7th February 2019, 08:18 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for The Skoll Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi team, I need your help. Actually I am thinking to apply in The Skoll Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship program. Kindly help me to know about the procedure of application.
- Register your interest in this link http://skollscholarship.org/connect/

- Apply for the MBA programme and fill the required admission details.

- As a part of your MBA application, upload your answers to the Skoll scholarship essay question and submit your application.
MBA admission team will assess your application and determine whether you are accepted onto the MBA programme or not.

- If you are accepted on to MBA program, Skoll Centre will send a link to the second part of scholarship application, which is on online. This consists of a series of short questions about you, how you heard about scholarships, your references, etc.

- If your written application is successful, you will be called for Skype interview with the Skoll Scholarship Selection Committee.

If you are successful after Skype interview, you will be invited to interview in person in oxford.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?