7th January 2019, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for The Skoll Scholarship?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in The Skoll Scholarship. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship program. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

23rd March 2019, 05:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for The Skoll Scholarship?

There is no specific age criteria mentioned for the said scholarship. You need to secure admission at the The university of Oxford in UK for MBA programme first. This is the minimum requirement for the scholarship.

To have more chances of getting the scholarship you should have at least 3 years of involvement in a social venture or startup. The skoll scholarship is only awarded to those MBA students who have been involved in some social venture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?