2nd March 2021, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2021

Hi team, I am thinking of applying for the Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2021. So, I would like to know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship. Kindly help me to know about the procedure of application.

5th March 2021, 07:12 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2021

°°° In order to apply for Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2021, kindly visit the official website that is provided below:
https://scholarships.gov.in/

°°° Read the guidelines carefully and select the undertaking and continue then select the state of domicile / scholarship category / scheme type / gender / name etc.

°°° Provide bank details and select Aadhar aur Bank account number as identification detail and click on the register button.

°°° The mobile number will be verified and and OTP will be generated in now login using OTP and fill in the application form.

°°° An application ID and password will be generated and use that for future references.

°°° NOTE: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly.

°°° Application deadline is 05th March, 2021
5th March 2021, 07:33 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2021

Procedure to apply for Tripura Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship 2021 is;

Visit NSP portal-

https://scholarships.gov.in/

Click on register as new candidate.

Complete registration by filling basic details.

Login using username and password.

Fill all required details carefully.

Attach required documents.

Now submit application and take printout of final submission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?