22nd November 2019, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh 2019?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh 2019. I would like to know about the age limit for applying in this scholarship. I have searched alot but unable to get the information. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

26th November 2019, 05:59 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh 2019?

Age limit to apply for Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh 2019 are as follows:-
Any particular age limit is not declared.
It is mentioned that candidate must be studying in class 9 or 10.
28th November 2019, 03:53 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh 2019?

There is no age limit to apply for Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Pre Matric Scholarship Arunachal Pradesh 2019. However, yoy must be studying in Class 9 or Class 10 and must be a regular, full time student of any governemnt or government recognized School.

As per the rules of Central board of education , the candidates must have attained the age of minimum 13 years to be eligible to be in class 9th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?