20th November 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate SC, ST and General Category Scholarship 2020?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate SC, ST and General Category Scholarship of year 2020. I would like to know how can I apply for this scholarship? Please tell me about the procedure of applying for this scholarship immediately. Thank you!

30th November 2019, 06:06 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate SC, ST and General Category Scholarship 2020?

The procedure to apply for Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate SC, ST and General Category Scholarship 2020 is mentioned below:-

1)You would need to visit website http://scholarship.up.nic.in.
2)After that click on "Student" and then 'New Registration'.
3)Select the scholarship"Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Intermediate SC, ST and General Category Scholarship 2020 ".
4)Fill in all required details and register.
5)Once registered, you can log in using your registered email id and password.
6)Complete the application and submit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?