9th August 2018, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities?

Hi Sir, I came to know that Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities is offered in Uttar Pradesh. I want to apply for this scholarship. Kindly let me know that how can I apply for this scholarship. Please let me know about the procedure of application as soon as possible. Thank you!

22nd August 2018, 01:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities?

Procedure to apply in Uttar Pradesh Post Matric Scholarship for Minorities is given below.

Visit the official website of UP Government scholarship portal I.e. http://scholarship.up.nic.in/RegistrationNew.aspx

Click on "Student" and then "New Registration".

Choose the respective scholarship to apply for.

Fill up the application form with required details including email and generate a password for future login.

Finally submit the registration form.

Once registered, you need to log in with Email ID and Password to complete the application process.

Upload all the necessary documents.

Finally submit the duly filled application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?