10th October 2020, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Vidyadhan Tamil Nadu and Puducherry Intermediate Scholarship 2020

Dear friends, I would like to know how I can apply for Vidyadhan Tamil Nadu and Puducherry Intermediate Scholarship this year. Can any of you kindly let me know about the procedure for applying for this scholarship? Waiting for your response!

13th October 2020, 02:37 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vidyadhan Tamil Nadu and Puducherry Intermediate Scholarship 2020

Procedure to apply for Vidyadhan Tamil Nadu and Puducherry Intermediate Scholarship 2020 is as follows.

Step 1: Visit official website given and register for scholarship.
https://www.vidyadhan.org/apply

Step 2: Click on 'Register' to start the application.

Step 3: Log in using registered email ID and password.

Step 4: Fill application form by all required details and update documents.

Step 5: Submit application fee and take printout of final submission.

For any inquiry you can contact at given address.

Jacob Sukumar R
Phone: 7339659929
email: [email protected]
13th October 2020, 05:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vidyadhan Tamil Nadu and Puducherry Intermediate Scholarship 2020

Procedure to apply for Vidyadhan Tamil Nadu and Puducherry Intermediate Scholarship 2020:-

1 - Before filling out the application form please check your eligibility criteria.

2 - If you are eligible then proceed to www.vidhyadhan.org / apply and click on the apply tab that is present at the bottom of the page.

3 - After entering the page, fill out the details. Please provide your email id as it will be used for OTP verification.

4 - Assign a safe and secure password to your account.

5 - Afterwards click on the 'Apply Now' button. A link for the activation of your account will be sent to your email ID.

6 - Open your mail and click on the given link to complete the verification process for the scholarship.

7 - Now choose your scholarship form, you wish to apply and click on 'Apply Now'.

8 - Now upload all the required documents and click on the proceed button.

9 - A confirmation will appear on your screen saying Vidydhan Scholarship 2020 application form successful.
13th October 2020, 11:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

° Visit this website to apply online.
https://www.vidyadhan.org/apply

° Once you hit the apply button you will be asked to enter your details and carefully enter the details that are asked for and make sure you enter the correct Email ID and the email id that you enter will be used for sending you important notifications in future.

° Now assign a secured password to your account and make sure you enter the one that is safe and easy to Remember.

° Once you are done doing this comic click on the apply button present at the bottom of the screen. Verify your account.

° After registering login to your account and fill in the application form.

° You will be asked to upload your documents and make sure to upload the appropriate documents and click on the proceed button.

° If you have done everything correctly then the confirmation page can be downloaded.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?