3rd March 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Education Loan organized by WBMDFC for B.E. 1st year student?

Sir, I want to take loan from WBMDFC. I have completed 1st semester of B.E. Mechanical Engineering and I live in Kolkata. So, please tell me the process to get loan for my B.E. course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get an Education Loan by WBMDFC for BBA 1st year student? -- [New]
  2. Does WBMDFC provides Education Loan to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Education Loan sponsored by WBMDFC for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get an Education Loan of WBMDFC for study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get Education Loan from WBMDFC having less than 50%?
  6. WBMDFC offers Education Loan to study B.Tech? Rate of Interest charged against Education Loan?
  7. How to benefit from Education Loan offered by WBMDFC?
  8. Procedure to apply for WBMDFC Scholarship for 12th and B.Tech 1st year students?
  9. How to benefit from Education Loan offered by WBMDFC?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan for a candidate who has completed B.A.LLB 1st year?
  11. Can I get and education loan from WBMDFC at a lower rate of interest?
  12. How can I apply for WBMDFC Scholarship if secured 85.6% in 12th Commerce being a B.Com 1st year student?
  13. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  14. Does WBMDFC offer Student Loan without Interest? How to apply and documents required?
  15. Procedure to apply for Education loan for MBBS 1st year student?
  16. Which Banks provide Education Loan for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student?
  17. List of Banks which provides Education Loan to B.Tech 1st semester student?
  18. List of Private Banks which provides Education Loan to B.Pharma 1st semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
21st March 2018, 02:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get Education Loan organized by WBMDFC for B.E. 1st year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to take loan from WBMDFC. I have completed 1st semester of B.E. Mechanical Engineering and I live in Kolkata. So, please tell me the process to get loan for my B.E. course?

Students must be a citizen of India and domicile of West Bengal to avail the WBMDFC Scholarships. Engineering students (BE/BTech) can apply for the Merit cum Means Scholarship. Students’ annual income should not exceed Rs 2.5 Lakhs for applying the WBMDFC. Students should have scored at least 50% marks in 10+2 for applying WBMDFC. West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation offers scholarships to meritorious students belonging to Minority Communities like Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsees and Jain. Candidates have to apply online for the WBMDFC. The WBMDFC website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?