11th January 2018, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get GRDS scholarship?

Hello sir, I am pursuing Engineering course and currently in 1st year. Now I want to apply for GRDS scholarship scheme. Please tell me procedure to get this scholarship?

15th January 2018, 11:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get GRDS scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am pursuing Engineering course and currently in 1st year. Now I want to apply for GRDS scholarship scheme. Please tell me procedure to get this scholarship?

Eligibility to appear for the GRDS Scholarship examinations is as follows:

Students who have completed Class XI/XII and should have Mathematics or Biology or both as main subjects
Students enrolled in a coaching institute for the preparation of engineering or medical entrance examinations
Students who got admission to engineering or medical course (BE/BTech or MBBS) in a Government institutions

Candidates have to apply for the GRDS Scholarship online. Candidates have to appear for the online scholarship examination conducted by the GRDS to get the GRDS Scholarship. Candidates can find the details in the GRDS website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?