12th April 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?

What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship? Can someone provide me the complete information on the same? I am just expecting to get the clear answers in order to proceed getting the scholarship without any problems.

12th April 2015, 01:01 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?

There are various scholarships offered by government and non-government organizations to provide financial assistance for all the eligible and deserving candidates to pursue their higher education.

-> To avail any scholarship the candidate must be a citizen of India and the candidate must be meritorious candidate.

1. CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME (CSS) SCHOLARSHIP:

* The CSS scholarship is offered by MHRD.

* To avail this scholarship the candidate must have passed class 12 examination with a minimum aggregate of 80% and the total annual income of the candidates parents should not exceed Rs.6 lacs per annum.

* The rate of the scholarship is Rs.1000/- per month.

* To apply for this schaorlship should check whether the respective college/ institute is registered under MHRD or not. If not found you can register at http://cpsms.nic.in/scholarship/SCHSearchAgency.aspx

2. INDIAN OIL EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME:

* The candidate must be in the first year of the graduation course to apply for this scholarship.

* To apply this online go to http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com/IOCLES14/index.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?