3rd October 2019, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarships for studying Abroad?

I am studying BTech and I want to do my Masters in Abroad. I want to get various scholarships for studying in Abroad. Can you tell me what is the procedure for getting scholarships to study in Abroad?

29th June 2022, 11:36 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarships for studying Abroad?

For getting scholarship, search for country specific scholarship by contacting the college in which one is planning to take admission.
Once you search for the scholarship, then you must also whether you are eligible for the same or not.
Those who have scored atleast 60 or more percentage are eligible for scholarship
Some countries also consider SAT score for scholarship purpose.

You just have to fill the application form through their official website with required documents like income proof, admission letter, official financial statements etc
Consider scholarship for minority students and then you can register for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?