15th March 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the various ways to get scholarships for studying abroad?

Dear Sir/Mam,

Right now i am a student of class 11(science stream)..since a past few years i have been aiming for applying for the SAT examinations..so far my academic career has been fairly well.. i even came out as a board topper in my class 10 board examinations ( ranked 6th out of 9 lakh candidates approx) ..I even underwent through several science projects at the state level contests..so far my recent scientific involvement is considered, i submitted a paper on 'reaction kinetics on titan's surface' at the CSIR national scientific research competition, the results of which will be declared within a month...after completing my school courses i want to study engineering from abroad, for which i require scholarship in order to provide financial aid..i would be highly obliged if you can please help me by providing sources regarding this scholarships...
thanking you in anticipation,

Satyaki

18th March 2015, 12:01 PM
bichapoda

Default Re: What are the various ways to get scholarships for studying abroad?

There are so many ways to get Scholarships. Let me tell you what all helps you in getting Scholarships.

IF you crack your GRE exam with Very Good score i.e.. more than 320+ then for sure you will get Scholarship.

One more way is to Score Good band in IELTS i.e.. more than 6.5 Band.

Some universities give Scholarships for the students whose Under Graduation percentage is Good(i.e more than 75%)

So as your now in you 11th class you have 1 year time to complete your 12th and prepare for SAT exam.

Go for SAT Coaching and get well prepared for the exam.

After completing your 12th Apply for SAT exam and crack it with Good Score so based on that Score you will be getting Scholarships.

All the Science Projects which you have done will be added advantage for you to get seat in Top Colleges and also will help you in getting Visa Stamping.

Firstly concentrate on your present education and complete your 12th with good Percentage and later Prepare well for SAT exam and crack it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?