27th June 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank for MBBS aspirant?

Hello Sir, I want to apply an education loan in Indian Bank. I want to study MBBS. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements also for applying in the same.

3rd July 2019, 08:37 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank for MBBS aspirant?

To apply for an education loan in Indian Bank, you should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university. If you secure admission to MBBS course in a recognised college/ university, you are eligible to apply for an education loan in Indian Bank. The maximum amount offered for studies in India is Rs. 10 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?