13th July 2019, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank for MBBS aspirant?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for an education loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank. I want to study MBBS. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements for applying for the same.

20th July 2019, 07:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank for MBBS aspirant?

Procedure and requirements to apply for an education loan in Lakshmi Vilas Bank for MBBS aspirant are mentioned below:-

—> You should have secured admission to higher education course in a recognised college/ university.

—> You can directly visit the nearest bank branch or you can apply through online at the respective bank official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?