2nd September 2020, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of Uttar Pradesh Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship 2020

Hi everyone, I want to register for the Uttar Pradesh Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship. I am studying in 9th standard. So, I just want to know about the procedure for registration for this year. Can you please let me know about the registration procedure?

5th September 2020, 09:00 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure of Uttar Pradesh Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship 2020

°°° Students can apply online to avail the scholarship benefits of UP pre matric scholarship.

°°°The candidate needs to register as a new user on 'UP Government scholarship and fee reimbursement online system'.

°°° After registering, application needs to keep the printout of education slip for future reference. once registered common application need to apply for fresh application under student section by logging on the portal using the registration number, date of birth and password.

°°° After submitting the application, the candidates need to upload their passport size photograph and other required documents.

°°° Check each and every detail which you have failed in your online application and once you are sure of your details then you can submit application form.

°°° After the final submission comedy candidate need to take the print out of the field application form and attach other supporting documents with it and then submit the form at respective educational institution.
5th September 2020, 09:49 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure of Uttar Pradesh Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship 2020

Registration procedure of Uttar Pradesh Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship 2020 is given below.

1.Visit the official website – www.scholarship.up.nic.in.

2.Click on “Student” and select “Registration” from the drop-down menu.

3.Now click on the scheme you want to apply for.

4.Now login with the help of credentials that you have received after registration.

5.Fill UP Scholarship Application Form.

6.After filling up the form, upload all the necessary documents.

7.Click on “Submit”.
6th September 2020, 12:25 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The registration procedure of Uttar Pradesh Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship 2020 is given below:-

1)Visit the website http://scholarship.up.nic.in.
2)Click on "Student" tab and then "Scholarships".
3)Fill in all the required details and register on the website.
4)Once registered, you can log in using your registered email id and password.
6th September 2020, 12:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Registration process of Uttar Pradesh Pre-matric minority scholarship 2020-

The applicant needs to register as a new user on ' UP Government scholarship and fee reimbursement online system. After registering the application needs to keep the printout of registration slip for future reference.

The applicant needs to apply for fresh application under student portal using the registration number, D.O.B and password.

The candidate must fill all the required details in the scholarship application form and submit it. After submitting the application of the candidates need to upload their passport size photograph and other required documents.

The applicants must go through each and every information they have filled in the application form. After the final submission, you need to take out the printout of the application form and attach other supporting documents.

Submit the form at your educational institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?