11th February 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Repayment methods under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?

Hello everyone, I am going to apply for an Education Loan in Corporation Bank. Please tell me about the methods of repayment as I don’t know about the repayment of education loan if I take from this Bank. Please tell me asap.

14th February 2019, 08:20 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment methods under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?

Repayment method of Corporation Bank Education Loan Scheme is Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs). The repayment tenure under Corporation Bank Education Loan Scheme is 15 years irrespective of the loan amount.

The repayment holiday/ moratorium period under Corporation Bank Education Loan Scheme is Course Period plus one year.
14th February 2019, 12:22 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment methods under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am going to apply for an Education Loan in Corporation Bank. Please tell me about the methods of repayment as I don’t know about the repayment of education loan if I take from this Bank. Please tell me asap.

Students can repay the education loan amount under Corporation Bank through Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs). Students can contact the Corporation Bank branch for exact details on the same. The repayment period is 15 years, irrespective of the education loan amount in Corporation Bank. Repayment holiday / Moratorium period is the course period + 1 year under Corporation Bank education loan scheme. There are no prepayment charges in Corporation Bank education loan scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?