18th March 2018, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Repayment methods under Union Bank Education Loan scheme?

I am going to apply for an Education Loan in Union Bank of India. Please tell me about the methods of repayment as I don’t know about the repayment of education loan if I take from this Bank. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Repayment methods under Axis Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Repayment methods under Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  3. Repayment methods under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme?
  4. Maximum amount sanctioned under Education Loan scheme of Union Bank of India? Maximum tenure of repayment?
  5. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  6. Terms of Repayment of Rs. 6 Lacs under Oriental Bank of Commerce Education Loan scheme?
  7. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  9. Details of Moratorium Period under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  11. Details of Union Bank Special Education Loan Scheme?
  12. Details of Marginal Scheme in Education Loan? Repayment modes of Education Loan?
  13. What does Marginal Scheme mean in Education Loan? Mode of Education Loan Repayment?
  14. Detailed information about Union Bank Education Loan scheme to study B.Tech? How much extra percentage they charge for Education Loan?
  15. Repayment tenure under Indian Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  17. Repayment mode against Rs. 10 Lacs in Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  18. Does bank has right to ask for repayment of loan from me, if son died while studying on education loan from UCO bank?
25th April 2018, 04:54 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Repayment methods under Union Bank Education Loan scheme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to apply for an Education Loan in Union Bank of India. Please tell me about the methods of repayment as I don’t know about the repayment of education loan if I take from this Bank. Please tell me asap.

Students should repay the education loan in equated monthly installments (EMI) in Union Bank of India. Students can repay the EMI of an education loan in the following ways:
ECS Facility
Post Dated Cheques
Through standing instruction to your Union Bank of India saving account to directly remit the EMI amount to your loan amount
Through internet banking
Students can find the details in the Union Bank of India website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?