27th September 2018, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Repayment methods under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan Scheme for MSc(IT) aspirant?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for an education loan in Indian Overseas Bank. Please tell me about the methods of repayment as I am interested to study MSc(IT) through this education loan and I don’t know about the repayment of education loan if I take from this Bank education loan. Please tell me as soon as possible.

30th September 2018, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment methods under Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan Scheme for MSc(IT) aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for an education loan in Indian Overseas Bank. Please tell me about the methods of repayment as I am interested to study MSc(IT) through this education loan and I don’t know about the repayment of education loan if I take from this Bank education loan. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Students can repay the education loan in equal monthly installments (EMIs) for a maximum period of 5 to 7 years, excluding the holiday / moratorium period in Indian Overseas Bank. The moratorium / holiday period in Indian Overseas Bank is 6 months after getting the job or 12 months after completion of the course whichever is earlier. Students can contact the Indian Overseas Bank branch for more details on the same. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?