27th September 2018, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Details of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS aspirant?

I am interested to study MBBS. For this, I am preparing various entrance exams so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in MBBS. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the education loan which is provided by Indian Overseas Bank. Can you please provide me the details of this loan scheme?

30th September 2018, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan Scheme for MBBS aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study MBBS. For this, I am preparing various entrance exams so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in MBBS. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the education loan which is provided by Indian Overseas Bank. Can you please provide me the details of this loan scheme?

Indian Overseas Bank offers a maximum of Rs 30 lakhs for studies in India and Rs 40 lakhs for studies abroad. Eligibility to apply for an education loan in Indian Overseas Bank is as follows: students should be an Indian national and should have obtained admission to the professional or technical course in India or abroad. There is no margin for education loan up to Rs 4 lakhs in Indian Overseas Bank and for above Rs 4 lakhs margin required is – 5% for studies in India and 15% for studies abroad. Students can repay the education loan in EMIs for a maximum period of 5 to 7 years excluding the moratorium / holiday period. Indian Overseas Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?