5th April 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank?

Respected Sir, I want to apply an education loan in Indian Bank. So, I want to know all the requirements for applying in an education loan of this bank. Kindly help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Karnataka Bank for BTech course?
  2. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank?
  3. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at Dena Bank?
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for B.Pharma course?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  6. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda for MBBS course?
  9. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  10. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank for BPharma course? -- [New]
  11. Should I apply for an Education Loan in Indian Overseas Bank to study in B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  12. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Central Bank of India for BTech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Disbursement procedure of Indian Overseas Bank Education Loan?
  14. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank to study MBBS?
  15. Requirements to apply an Education Loan in Axis Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?
  17. Procedure and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank for BCA course?
  18. Requirements to get education loan from SBI if already have taken? Chances to get benefits in interest rate for a girl candidate?
7th May 2018, 02:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to apply an education loan in Indian Bank. So, I want to know all the requirements for applying in an education loan of this bank. Kindly help me to know about this. Thank you!

Indian students should have obtained admission to a course through entrance test or merit based selection process in a recognized college or university for studying diploma or graduation or post graduation courses in various disciplines are eligible to apply for education loans in Indian Bank. Students have to apply for education loan in Indian Bank through Vidyalakshmi Portal. They have to provide necessary security for getting education loan in Indian Bank. Interested students have to contact the Indian Bank branch nearest to their permanent address for more details.
29th July 2018, 09:38 AM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Indian Bank?

Education in India: Students applying for diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate courses regardless of the discipline are eligible to avail an Indian Bank education loan. Education loans can also be availed for computer certificate courses from institutions accredited to The Department of Electronics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?