18th March 2018, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?

I want to study MBA through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in Central Bank of India. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Corporation Bank to study MBA?
  2. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply an Education Loan in IDBI Bank to study MBBS?
  3. Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for Education Loan in Axis Bank to study BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MBA? What types of Education Loans provided by different Banks?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Baroda to study MBA? Documents required to apply?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBA? Documents required to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Requirements to get Education Loan for studying MBA in Banking & Insurance?
  9. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MBA course?
  10. Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Allahabad Bank?
  11. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank for MBA aspirant? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank to study BJMC? Is there any processing charge? -- [New]
  14. What kind of eligibility banks have sets for co-applicant under an Education Loan Scheme?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra to study BBA? Is there any processing charge?
  16. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in UCO Bank to study BHM? Is there any processing charge?
  17. Is it beneficial to apply for an Education Loan in Citi Bank for study MS in US? Eligibility to apply?
  18. Eligibility to get an Education Loan to study MBA in IGNOU?
7th May 2018, 10:08 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?

To be eligible to get an education loan from Central Bank of India for pursuing MBA course, you should have secured admission in MBA course in a recognised college/ university. To apply for an education loan, you can directly visit the nearest bank branch or you can apply through online at the bank official website https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in...vidyarthi.aspx. You have to submit the documents like Admission Letter, Address Proof, Identity Proof, Income Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
9th May 2018, 05:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for an Education Loan at CBI to study MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study MBA through education loan. I am looking for an education loan in Central Bank of India. Can I know what are the requirements for applying an education loan in this bank? Kindly let me know the eligibility criteria also. Thank you!

Students should be Indian Nationals and should have secured admission to the MBA in recognized institutes through entrance test or merit based selection process are eligible to apply for education loans in Central Bank of India (CBI). The CBI also offers education loan to students who joined the MBA under management quota. They have to provide necessary security for education loans based on the loan amount. They can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India and Rs 20 Lakhs for studies abroad. Students have to contact any CBI branch for more details regarding education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?