15th September 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an education loan in Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited for BAMS aspirant?

I want to know about the requirements to apply for an education loan scheme for my BAMS course in Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited. I am going to apply for BAMS course and I need to get an education loan for this course. Kindly let me know about Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited education loan scheme for this course.

21st September 2019, 12:34 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an education loan in Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited for BAMS aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the requirements to apply for an education loan scheme for my BAMS course in Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited. I am going to apply for BAMS course and I need to get an education loan for this course. Kindly let me know about Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited education loan scheme for this course.

The requirements to apply for an education loan in Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited are given below:

>> Applicant should have secured admission to the course in a recognized college or university through an Entrance Test or Merit Based Selection process

>> Applicant should be an Indian National

>> Applicant should have decent academic records

>> Applicant should provide the necessary security and margin

Details are available at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?