15th September 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited offers an education loan to study BSc(Information Technology) course? Procedure to apply?

I am interested to do BSc(Information Technology) course. I want to apply for an education loan for this course. I came to know that Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

21st September 2019, 12:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited offers an education loan to study BSc(Information Technology) course? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to do BSc(Information Technology) course. I want to apply for an education loan for this course. I came to know that Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited provides an education loan for such course. Is it true? If yes, then tell me about the process to apply in this education loan.

Yes, Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited offers an education loan to study B.Sc (Information Technology) course provided the applicant secured admission in a recognized college or university recognized by Government / UGC, etc. Applicant should have obtained admission to the B.Sc (Information Technology) course through an entrance examination or merit based selection process to avail an education loan from Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited. The applicant should be an Indian national to avail an education loan from J&K Bank Limited.
The applicant can apply online (Click Here) for the education loan to study the B.Sc (Information Technology) course under Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited. Applicant can also contact the J&K Bank Limited in person for more details. Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?