22nd January 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Education Loan to study BCA from 2nd semester?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my 1st semester of BCA but I require an Education Loan for 2nd semester. So, tell me the requirements to get an Education Loan to complete my BCA course? Waiting for your response!

31st January 2019, 03:52 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Education Loan to study BCA from 2nd semester?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan for pursuing BCA course from second semester after completion of your first semester, you should have qualified all the subjects of your first semester. You can directly visit the nearest bank branch or you can apply through online at the respective bank official website by submitting the documents like Admission Letter, Income Proof, Address Proof, Identity Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?