13th January 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study B.Arch from 2nd semester?

Sir,
I have completed my 1st semester of B.Arch but I require loan for 2nd semester. So, tell me the conditions to get an education loan to complete my B.Arch?

Related Questions:
  1. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB?
  2. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  4. Education loan is possible after completing 1st semester backlog in 2nd semester of
  5. Will I continue getting education loan amount having backlog in 2nd semester?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course?
  9. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  10. Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  11. What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan?
  12. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study 3rd and 4th years of B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  15. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan if pursuing B.E. 1st semester?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Com after completing 2nd PUC exam through correspondence?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
14th January 2016, 09:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Conditions to apply for an Education Loan to study B.Arch from 2nd semester?

You need to approach a bank near your residence to opt for education loan. You need to talk to the branch manager who will guide you for the sanction of education loan. You need to comply with the terms and conditions of the education loan as well as need to complete all the norms as per bank's orders. Apart from these, since you are taking education loan in the between a course, so the bank will also take into account your past performance in the concerned course for loan approval along with other factors like the recognition and reputation of the concerned institute, financial condition, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?