14th April 2020, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for the LSAC Shamnad Basheer Access to Justice Essay Scholarship 2020?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the requirements for applying for the LSAC Shamnad Basheer Access to Justice Essay Scholarship. I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the requirements. Please let me know about the requirements asap.

15th April 2020, 08:36 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for the LSAC Shamnad Basheer Access to Justice Essay Scholarship 2020?

Requirements to apply for the LSAC Shamnad Basheer Access to Justice Essay Scholarship 2020 are as mentioned below:-

Applicant must have registered and sat for the 2020 LSAT-India Test.

Applicant must be accepted to the 5 year LLB programme of an LSAC Global Law Alliance Law college.

Applicant must have submit original work (all submissions will be checked for plagiarism).
17th April 2020, 01:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for the LSAC Shamnad Basheer Access to Justice Essay Scholarship 2020?

You can check the requirements here-

Write an essay on the given topic.

Email the entry to [B]DiscoverLaw [email protected] with "Diversity Essay" in the subject line.
/B]

Essays will be judged on the basis of quality and clarity of content, quality of writing and full compliance with all competition procedures.

Panel of legal professionals will evaluate each submission and select the winning essay.

The topic for the anti competition is ' Diversity in the Legal Profession'.

The length of the essay should not be more than 1200 words, excluding footnotes.

All submissions should be made in the MS Word format with double line spacing, time new Roman font and font size 12.

The cover page should be made in separate Word file.

Save the essay as- Last name, First name, underscore, the shortened name of the essay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?