5th October 2016, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and qualification required to apply for M.Phil(Human Development) course in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed Women College?

Kindly help me someone by giving the information about M.Phil course in Human Development available in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed Women College. I want to know the qualification which is required for applying in the said course.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of M.Phil(Human Development) will be released in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed Women College, Chennai?
  2. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which graduation course should i pursue in Political Science field?
  4. Details, procedure and qualification required to join Ministry of Women & Child Development? How to apply for it?
  5. List of colleges with fee expenses which offer B.Sc(Computer Science) in Tamil Nadu?
  6. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  7. When the notification of VBCAT will be published? Detailed information and qualification required to apply?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for PO exam after doing graduation in BCA
  9. Detailed information, procedure and qualification required to apply in TNPSC Group-IV recruitment?
  10. Detailed information about SSC Stenographer recruitment? Educational qualification required to apply?
  11. Detailed information to join CID after completion of 12th Commerce
  12. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for KPSC exam?
  13. Educational qualification required to apply for M.A.(Human Resource Management) in Bhaktavatsalam Memorial College for Women? -- [New]
  14. Detailed information and qualification required to appear in CEED? When it will be conducted?
  15. When will be the next IAS exam?
  16. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam while pursuing bachelor of engineering in computer science?
  17. How to get scholarship? Who gives scholarship amount?
  18. How to write IAS entrance exam? I am a BSc Maths student
21st October 2016, 08:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and qualification required to apply for M.Phil(Human Development) course in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed Women College?

Detailed Information and Qualification required to apply for M.Phil in Human Development in Justice Basheer Ahmed Sayeed Women College:

There are many courses offered by this college in several streams. M.Phil course offered in,
* Commerce
* Human Development and Family Studies
* Textiles and Clothing
* Home Science
* Applied Psychology

The duration of this M.Phil in Human Development is a 2 year course and is a Master's program in Human Development. The basic educational qualification required to do this course is "Bachelor Degree" from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?