17th December 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

SBH or SBI bank provides education loan for GP Rating course?

Tell me that is education loan is provided for gp rating course in sbh/sbi bank can u plz tell the answer?

6th January 2017, 04:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SBH or SBI bank provides education loan for GP Rating course?

You can apply for SBI for education loan but make sure you have got admission in a recognized institute or academy for GP rating course. SBI is the leading public sector bank available in Indian and education loan is one of the most popular loans offered by them.

You can contact the bank manager with all your documents ready. You need to apply on a prescribed format provided by the bank itself and submit the application with the bank manager.
8th February 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I AM FRANCIS EKKA I RESIDENT OF ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR ISLANDS, PORT BLAIR. I Request to you sir I interested by GP rating course so you provide in SBI bank education loan. Give or not given to me. Tell as immediately.
30th March 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I am midhun babu.im in kerala. I Request to you sir I interested by GP rating course so you provide in SBI bank education loan. Give or not given to me. Tell as immediately.
25th September 2019, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

On which document should we get loan, nusi maritime academy is the institute and for six months course is there
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?