15th January 2017, 04:24 PM
TUSHAR KORAT

Which Scholarship exams are available after completing Graduation with BAMS? What are the Government jobs available after completing BAMS?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BAMS course and now I want to get either a Scholarship or a Government job so I want to know which Scholarship exams are available after completing Graduation with BAMS? What are the Government jobs available after completing BAMS? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of getting PG course with scholarship in abroad after completing BAMS from government institute of India?
  2. Scope of BAMS in government sector in India? Jobs in abroad after completing BAMS?
  3. How can I get a job after completing BAMS course? What is the pay scale after completing BAMS course?
  4. Will I get the government scholarship if I do B.Sc along with BAMS if B.Sc is mandatory to avail the scholarship?
  5. What to do after completing BAMS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 74% in BAMS?
  7. Which colleges are available for doing BAMS course which provides government job?
  8. Is BAMS a good course? Job opportunities? Would I be able to operate surgeries? BAMS or BHMS which one is better and why?
  9. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  10. Can I pursue MS after completing BAMS in Allopathy? What is the procedure to apply for admission? -- [New]
  11. Status of Government jobs in Chhatisgarh for BAMS doctor and how to approach for the same?
  12. What should I do if I wanted to continue with post graduation course after completing BAMS?
  13. What is the scope of completion of BAMS course in abroad?
  14. PG entrance exams after completing BAMS?
  15. Can I pursue BAMS after completing engineering?
  16. Can I get a job in Canada after completing BAMS course from India?
  17. How to apply for Government jobs after studying BAMS? Where can i get study material for the entrance?
  18. What are the government jobs available after completing BAMS course in Kankenwadi Ayurbedic Medical College Bengaum, Karnataka
19th November 2019, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Scholarship exams are available after completing Graduation with BAMS? What are the Government jobs available after completing BAMS?

I have completed by graduation with name courseand now i want get gov job so i want know which scholarship exam are available after completing graduation with bams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?