18th September 2015, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges are available for doing BAMS course which provides government job?

Why government of India specially government of Maharashtra and Ayush committee gives sanctions of Ayurveda college's to born BAMS Dr's.for these Dr's have no any government job in any government hospitals each and every district subdistrict phc hospitals required MBBS Dr's they having payments more than BAMS Dr's and BAMS Dr's doing a job in NRHM rbysk and Ayush department having a payment too much less than GNM ANM government staff and they laughing 😆 on BAMS Dr's and BAMS degree so kindle request anybody tell me on which purpose such type of Ayurveda college's started?

20th September 2015, 04:04 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which colleges are available for doing BAMS course which provides government job?

***After completing of BAMS course, one can register in the Ayurveda boards controlled by the Central or State government. The registered candidates get chance to work in the Ayurveda Medical services anywhere in the motherland.

--B.A.M.S graduate can seek jobs in public sector.

--Government organisations such as government hospitals, pharmaceutical labs, colleges, etc recruit B.A.M.S. graduates in this field can also look for jobs in Clinical trials, healthcare community, and Educational institutions.

--They can also serve as duty doctors in hospitals.

--Also they can work with global agencies such as WHO and in many NGOs.

**some of the best colleges of Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery--

::Muniyal Institute of Ayurveda Medical Sciences, Manipal

::Parul Institute of Ayurved, Vadodara

::Rishikul State Ayurvedic College, Haridwar

::Gomantak Ayurveda Mahavidyalaya & Research Centre, Goa...
17th June 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges are available for doing BAMS course which provides government job?

I have 260 marks in neet obc categery and I have defence quota then can I get admission for bams gov college
9th February 2020, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

course duration, learning everything is same for MBBS as well as BAMS. While giving job there is discremination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?