5th April 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 70% in 12th?

Respected Sir,
I got 70% in 12th Board exam,
but I want to know that how
may I get scholarship if I want to do MBBS?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad if secured 88% in 12th?
  2. Procedure to get Government scholarship for a candidate who has secured 70% in MBBS 1st year?
  3. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  4. Scholarship to study Engineering for an OBC candidate who has secured 83% in 12th standard?
  5. Can I apply for scholarship if I am a student of MBBS who has secured 92% marks in 12th
  6. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.Sc and 47% in 12th?
  7. Scholarship to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th and 63% in B.Com?
  8. How can I get scholarship to study MBBS being a 12th ST student?
  9. Scholarship to study Graduation for a candidate who has secured 81% in 12th RBSE?
  10. List of scholarships available to study B.Tech for a candidate who has secured 93.6% in 12th CBSE?
  11. Can I get Scholarship by Gujarat State Government to study MBBS if secured 80% in 12th Science?
  12. Can I study MBBS from US or Australia with scholarship?
  13. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  14. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89% in 12th standard? Procedure to get application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I take Government Scholarship to study MBBS in Abroad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  16. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if secured 82% in 12th CBSE being an OBC candidate?
  17. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for study MBBS?
  18. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed candidate who has secured 87%?
8th April 2015, 06:47 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 70% in 12th?

* There are various scholarships available for all the eligible and deserving candidates to pursue the higher educations.

* Indian educational scholarship scheme
http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com/IOCLES14/index.php

* Central sector scheme of scholarship
https://cpsms.nic.in/scholarship/Che...igibility.aspx

* DR. M. S. Nair memorial trust
http://drmsnairmemorial.org/medical_scholarships.html

* Foundation for excellence
http://www.ffe.org/programs/eligibility-criteria.php

* To avail the scholarship got to the given respective official website and apply the application online.
11th April 2015, 02:56 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Scholarship to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 70% in 12th?

For getting scholarship for higher education you have to fulfill some constrains specified by the different scholarship providers.
Here i am going yo provide you very common constraints that you must have to fulfill for getting the scholarship.

** You must have to score sufficient marks in your exams so that you can enroll yourself in the merit list.

** You must be a candidate of India, means you must be a citizen of INDIA.

You can apply for the scholarship at North-South Foundation, Foundation of excellence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?