29th November 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.Sc and 47% in 12th?

Hello
I have 10+2 47%(pcb) BSc 56% (ZBC) ,
i want to admission in mbbs course
can you please inform me that
i am eligibil for mbbs course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  2. Requirements to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 60% in F.Sc Medical?
  3. Is BSc degree an eligibility criteria for MBBS? Which are the subjects that we should study in BSc? Is there any kind of preference or reduction during the course for BSc students?
  4. Are there any scholarships available for me after scoring 84.5% in 12th for studying MBBS course?
  5. Is there any scope for MBBS after BSc?
  6. How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?
  7. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  8. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  9. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS if scored 143 marks in NEET and secured 68% in 12th being an OBC student?
  12. How to study MBBS after scoring 185 cutoff in 12th exam? List of the colleges where I can do MBBS?
  13. Eligibility and process to study MBBS to be a Doctor?
  14. How to study MBBS after completing BSc? Am I eligible for studies?
  15. How to study MBBS after completing BSc Nursing 4 years course?
  16. Is it Possible to do MBBS after BSc Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can i study MBBS after BSc Nursing in India? What is the fee structure to study MBBS in India?
  18. What should I study after passing 12th? What would be better to study between CA and MBBS?
1st December 2014, 11:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.Sc and 47% in 12th?

For MBBS admission one must have 10+2 qualification with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a recognized University.

Admission in MBBS is based on the entrance exam and you have to get very good rank in entrance, then only you can get admission in a decent medical college.

NEET is conducted on all India level for giving admission into MBBS and other medical courses. The questions will be objective type in nature which will be related to Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

For more information visit http://cbseneet.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?