5th April 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for BTech 2nd year OBC student?

Hello everyone, I am BTech student and studying in 2nd year in a Government college. I belongs to OBC category and I want to get any scholarship. Can anyone of you let me know about the scholarships available for me?

4th May 2018, 02:16 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarships available for BTech 2nd year OBC student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am BTech student and studying in 2nd year in a Government college. I belongs to OBC category and I want to get any scholarship. Can anyone of you let me know about the scholarships available for me?

In general, most of the scholarships are offered to students from the 1st year of the BTech course based on their marks scored in the Class XII examinations. Students can contact their college or apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is offered to students who are in the age group of 17 years to 35 years. Students must have scored at least 60% marks in 10th and 12th to avail the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Those students who are studying in the 2nd year of the BTech course can also eligible to apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Students can apply either online or offline for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?