22nd July 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for a candidate who has scored 966 marks in 12th IPE?

Sir,
I have got 966 marks in 12th class IPE. Please let me know about the schplarships which I will get. Waiting for your reply. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. In which way we can get the study scholarship? Is it by giving some test or by aggregate?
  2. Engineering colleges list in JNTUH in RR district and Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if secured 65% in B.Tech 1st year?
  4. Can I get admission for Ag.B.Sc in AP having scored 57 marks in EAMCET and 432 marks in IPE?
  5. Scholarships for OBC female candidate who has scored 481 marks in 12th ISC?
  6. In which colleges I can get admission for Ag.B.Sc having scored 60 marks in EAMCET and with 91% of marks in IPE?
  7. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get seat for Engineering having scored 30 marks in EAMCET and 792 marks in IPE?
  9. Will I get any scholarship if I scored 99 marks in IPE First year?
  10. Will I get a seat in AGBSc? I have scored 55 marks in EAMCET and 873 in IPE
  11. How to get admission in Vasavi under OC category after scoring 950 marks in IPE?
  12. In which college(in karimnagar) can I get admission? I have scored 79% marks in IPE and 45 marks in EAMCET
  13. How and when I can apply for study scholarship?
  14. Scholarships having scored 79.4% in WBCHSE?
  15. Can I get any counseling after scoring 63% in 12th IPE
  16. Am I eligible to write BIT SAT exam? I have scored 99% marks in 11th and scored more than 80% marks in 12th. Would practical marks be consider under PCM group percentage marks?
  17. Have I qualified if scored 52 marks in EAMCET and 14 marks in IPE Weightage?
  18. Can I get admission in BVSC if scored 78 marks in EAMCET and 571 marks in IPE?
6th April 2023, 03:33 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Scholarships available for a candidate who has scored 966 marks in 12th IPE?

Congratulations on scoring 966 marks in 12th IPE exam, that is an excellent achievement! Based on your high scores, here are some scholarships you may be eligible for:

Merit scholarships offered by all streams private and government colleges where you apply for admission. Toppers often get full or partial fee waivers, hostel fee reimbursements and stipend. Reach out to colleges of your interest to check the scholarships/f aids available for meritorious students.

Many state governments provide scholarships for high scoring students in Board exams. Check with Maharashtra government, education department regarding scholarships for IPE toppers. Schools provide scholarships too, so do inquire about any benefits given by your alumni or management.

Private trusts and foundations offer scholarships for academic excellence and merit. For example, HDFC Edu Foundation, Tata Education and Development Trust, ICICI Foundation offer scholarships upto Rs. 5 lakhs for undergraduate studies. Apply to ones matching your needs.

Banks provide merit scholarships or student loan interest rebates for meritorious students. ICICI, HDFC, SBI Life, etc. are some options to explore who consider academic achievements for providing aid. Student credit cards also allow you to pay fees through low cost installments.

Some top universities offer scholarships for excellent academic track record. For example, Amity University provides full or partial scholarships for IPE toppers based on selection in foundation or undergraduate programs. Apply to deemed universities and top UG institutions for such merit-based scholarships.

For professional courses like engineering (IPE), medical, management, etc. private coaching institutes also provide scholarships or training at nominal fees for meritorious students. The coaching support can benefit you in future education.

Consider scholarship-cum-job opportunities as provided by certain organizations where you work to repay fees in future. For example, some law colleges provide part scholarship-part service benefits to meritorious law aspirants.

Always meet deadlines, fulfill criteria and submit strong applications mentioning your achievements to maximize possibilities. Your high scores qualify you for many educational and financial benefits, remain proactive.
6th April 2023, 04:07 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Scholarships available for a candidate who has scored 966 marks in 12th IPE?

Congratulations on achieving excellent scores in 12th IPE! With 966 out of 1000 marks, you stand a good chance of getting scholarships and stipends for higher studies. Some key opportunities to consider include:

Merit scholarships by state government: Most state governments provide merit scholarships for top scorers in 12th board exams of up to Rs. 10,000 per year for undergraduate courses. Check with education department of your state for eligibility criteria, documents required and application procedure. Scholarship amounts depends on available funds and number of applications.

Topper scholarships by colleges: Many colleges offer scholarships and fee concessions of 25-100% for top scorers in 12th exams for admitting to undergraduate programs. Check websites of colleges you are interested in to find such schemes, rules and apply before counselling. Top colleges and universities have more such benefits.

UGC scholarships: UGC provides various scholarships for deserving and meritorious students including scholarships for university toppers. Though criteria may vary, 12th top scorers stand a good chance. Apply on scholarships.gov.in within deadlines and prepare well for selection process if shortlisted.

Private scholarships: Search online for private trust scholarships, NGO scholarships and scholarships by companies for 12th toppers. Most provide Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 2 lakhs aid based on academic excellence and financial needs. Meet eligibility criteria, submit relevant documents and apply on time.

Student exchange programs: 12th top scorers, especially in science and professional streams, can apply for student exchange programs with top foreign universities. Students are selected based on potential, extracurricular achievements, essay writing skills, etc. in addition to grades. Research opportunities and earn while you learn.

National and state merit scholarships: NCERT holds National Talent Search Exam every year foridentification and development of talented children's capabilities from elementary to pre-university stage. 12th state top scorers can apply based on states. Top scorers get scholarships up to Rs. 2.5 lakhs.

Student credit cards: To finance higher education expenses, you can apply for student credit cards which offer higher limits (up to Rs. 10 lakhs) and lower interest rates (0%) during moratorium period. Parental co-applicant may be required based on income. This can be a good option if other scholarships do not meet full requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?