31st May 2015, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Have I qualified if scored 52 marks in EAMCET and 14 marks in IPE Weightage?

Hello,
I have got 52 marks in EAMCET and my IPE weightage is 14. By taking 75% of EAMCET and IPE weightage my EAMCET total is 37.6 marks. So I will be qualified with this marks or not? Please let me know soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get medicine seat after scoring 75 EAMCET marks? My IPE weightage is 23
  2. In which colleges I can get admission for Ag.B.Sc having scored 60 marks in EAMCET and with 91% of marks in IPE?
  3. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  4. Will I get computer science seat after scoring 72 marks in EAMCET?
  5. Can I get admission for Ag.B.Sc in AP having scored 57 marks in EAMCET and 432 marks in IPE?
  6. Can I get admission in BVSC if scored 78 marks in EAMCET and 571 marks in IPE?
  7. In which college(in karimnagar) can I get admission? I have scored 79% marks in IPE and 45 marks in EAMCET
  8. Will I get a seat in AGBSc? I have scored 55 marks in EAMCET and 873 in IPE
  9. Did I qualify if scored 38 marks in EAMCET being a BC-E candidate? -- [New]
  10. Can I get above 40000 and belong 65000 in EAMCET?
  11. Can I get seat for Engineering having scored 30 marks in EAMCET and 792 marks in IPE?
  12. Can I get a seat in CBIT? I have scored 87 marks
  13. Will I get a seat in AGBSC(Bapatla) after scoring 58 marks in EAMCET and 16,432 rank, 820 marks in IPE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is there any scope for me to get a seat in MBBS after scoring 70 marks in EAMCET? I have 23% weightage in IPE
  15. Can I get a seat in Hyderabad college after scoring 60 marks in EAMCET?
  16. How much marks I should I get in EAMCET after scoring 877 marks?
  17. How much marks I have to secure in EAMCET to get good rank if scored IPE 892 marks?
  18. Can I get a seat in AGBSC after scoring 73 marks in EAMCET and 871 marks in IPE with BCC category

31st May 2015, 10:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Have I qualified if scored 52 marks in EAMCET and 14 marks in IPE Weightage?

Yes, you will be considered as a qualified candidate if you have scored 52 marks in EAMCET examination. The minimum marks required to qualify in EAMCET examination is 40 marks out of 160 marks. The IPE Marks weightage will be considered while calculationg EAMCET examination rank. Since, you have 52 marks in EAMCET examination, you will be considered as a qualified candidate and you can participate in EAMCET counselling and you can get admission in Undergraduate course through EAMCET examination.

31st May 2015, 11:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Have I qualified if scored 52 marks in EAMCET and 14 marks in IPE Weightage?

Yes, you have qualified in Eamcet exam, because the Eamcet cutoff marks are only 40 marks. So, as a candidate who have scored 52 marks in Eamcet, you are definitely considered as qualified. The IPE weight-age is taken into consideration only to give a specific rank for the candidates, but the IPE weight-age is no way related with the qualifying marks of Eamcet. So, you are definitely considered as qualified and you can participate in counselling process.

10th June 2015, 12:29 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

1.First of all check that you have cleared all the subjects in your IPE.

2.If you clear all the subjects and the group weightage is 14 than it is alright.

3.The minimum marks to qualify EAMCET is 40 out of 160.

4.As you have got 52 marks in your EAMCET exam you have qualified your exam.

5.But if you had better percentage in IPE too you will get better rank.

Hope this information is helpful to you...........................

10th June 2015, 10:31 PM
mwh

EAMCET is the entrance examination for medicine and engineering conducted in andhrapradesh and telangana states.
As you got 52 marks in eamcet exam you are considered as a passed.
Ipe marks will be consisdered during releasing the ranks and it is not related to marks in eamcet.so,dont worry and get prepared for counselling.
All the best

11th June 2015, 11:16 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Eamcet is common test to admit students into engineering or mbbs oe bds or b-pharmacy based on the rank.

You had cleared the eamcet test,but your rank would be nearer to 30,000 .

If it is science field,like mbbs or bds then its difficult to get a seat with this marks.

If you applied to engineering then you can get a seat in one of the engineering colkege in andhra pradesh.twlangana state.

Availability of the seat is also based on reservation category like sc/st/obc/cap/sports/phc.

25% wieghtage in board exam i.w IP marks.

17th May 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I have got 55 in eamcet and 924 in ipe can I get seat in top 10 colleges in Hyderabad by management or counselling process

27th April 2018, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 52/160 marks in EAMCET and IPE weightage 24 marks .Can I get ECE seat in kalikiri college

9th May 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I have Scored 52/160 marks In eamcet And IPE Weightage 723, can i get seat in Top Colleges

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?