16th April 2017, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships provided by Aakash Institute for JEE Main preparation? How much amount do they provide?

I want to take admission in Aakash Institute for the preparation of JEE Main and Advanced. I want to know which type of scholarship Aakash Institute provides? How much amount they provide?

21st April 2017, 12:15 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarships provided by Aakash Institute for JEE Main preparation? How much amount do they provide?

Aakash Institute is one of the leading institutions where students can take admission to prepare for their class exam or professional exams. Yes, you can definitely take admission in an Aakash institute for the preparation of JEE Main and advanced. The scholarship will be provided to the students based on the merit. Aakash Institute offers scholarship to the meritorious students only. The scholarship will only offer on the tuition fee to study at the Aakash Institute. The candidates need to show the proof in order to avail the merit or special scholarship. The scholarship amount will waive off the tuition fee/ Fee discount/ Fee concession.
16th May 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarships provided by Aakash Institute for JEE Main preparation? How much amount do they provide?

I got 88% marks in 12 then how much scholarship given by aakash institute for jee main and advanced coaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?