13th February 2021, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Selection criteria under Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Delhi 2021

Hello Sir, I came to know about the Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Delhi and I want this scholarship. I just want to know about the criteria for selection. Can you help me to know how I can get selected for this scholarship?

15th February 2021, 12:03 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Selection criteria under Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Delhi 2021

The following Selection criteria under Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Delhi 2021 :-

All the candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be awarded the scholarship.
15th February 2021, 01:15 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection criteria under Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Delhi 2021

Selection criteria under Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Delhi 2021 is as follows.

Those who are meeting the eligibility criteria will be awarded the scholarship.

For any inquiry you can contact at-
Government of NCT of Delhi,
Department for the welfare of SC/ST/OBC,
B Block, 2nd floor, Vikas Bhawan, IP Estate, New Delhi-110002
Phone- 011-23379511
Email- [email protected]
15th February 2021, 03:24 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Selection criteria under Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Delhi 2021 will be based on the eligibility criteria.
All the candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be awarded this scholarship.

°°° In the case of a minority student, a declaration by parent/guardian in the prescribed format that his son/daughter belongs to a particular minority community is required to be uploaded on the portal.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in
15th February 2021, 03:34 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Selection criteria under Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Delhi 2021:-

All the candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be awarded the scholarship.

Eligibility:-

Be a domicile of Delhi.

Belong to SC / ST/ OBC / Minority Community.

Be studying in class 1 to 12 in a government recognised school.

Have an annual family income not exceeding INR 2 lakhs (for SC/ ST / OBC students) and INR 3 lakhs for minority students).

Not be receiving any other scholarship.

Benefits:-

A hundred tuition fee reimbursement for students having total annual family income up to INR 60,000.

Official Website:-

scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?