13th February 2021, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Terms and conditions to apply for the Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Delhi 2021

Hi everyone, I am new here and recently I came to know that Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Delhi is available. I am studying in 12th standard and I want to apply for this scholarship. I just want to know about the terms and conditions for applying. Waiting for your response!

15th February 2021, 03:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Delhi 2021

Terms and conditions to apply for the Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Delhi 2021:-

In the case of a minority student, a declaration by parents / guardian in the prescribed format that his son / daughter belongs to a particular minority community is required to be uploaded on the portal.

Student should not opt for any centrally funded scheme along with the state funded scheme.

Students / applicants will be responsible for any incorrect/ incomplete information field in the portal.

System generated long in ID should be kept safely by the applicant for minority of their application on the district portal and e references.

Students studying in class 6th to 12th will be reimbursed only if they score 50% and above marks and having not less than 80% attendance in the precedent year.

Official Website:-

scstwelfare.dehligovt.nic.in
15th February 2021, 04:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Terms and conditions to apply for the Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Delhi 2021

°°° In the case of a minority student, a declaration by parents / Guardian in the prescribed format that his son or daughter belongs to a particular minority community is required to be uploaded on the portal.

°°° Students should not opt for any centrally funded scheme along with the state funded scheme.

°°° Student / applicant will be responsible for any incorrect / incomplete information failed in the portal.

°°° System generated login ID should be kept safely by the applicant for monitoring of their application on the district portal and references.

°°°Students studying in class 6 to 12 will be reimbursed only if they score 50% and above marks and having not less than 80% attendance in the precedent year.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website
http://scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in
15th February 2021, 10:50 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The terms and conditions to apply for the Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Delhi 2021 is given below:-

1)All the candidates receiving this state scholarship will not be eligible for other central scholarships.
2)The candidates will solely be responsible for entering any wrong information on the portal.
3)The parents or guardian needs to upload the declaration in proper format stating my son/daughter belongs to this category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?